Unbreakable
Tank vs Steve D, Hotel (Wrestler4Hire)
I am not a fan of big-versus-little matches, but I do like little Steve D, who is so far out of his depth in this hotel match, he might be drowning. This is his second match with Tank, the big guy filling most of your screen. Steve D dominated Tank in the previous match, if you can believe it - I can't, but he did in fact carry Tank around the ring on his shoulders, and he didn't do it with wires.
What you see in the gifs is basically everything that happens in the video except for tons of heaving flesh and a chokeout any anaconda would envy. Tank gives Steve little time to - well, you know - wrestle. But I'm hypnotized by Steve's body and his boyish face. He's not the most expressive jobber, but he looks terrific all stretched out on the sheets, with a boner that tracks every cruel level of excitement.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)
.gif)


Comments
Post a Comment