Boot Camp Brawl












Elite Eliot vs TrevThor, Boot Camp Brawl (Underground Wrestler)

I flatter myself, but I like to think Underground Wrestler modeled this one-on-one brawl on my accounts of a childhood watching soldiers wrestle outside their barracks. It's the primary origin story of my wrestling kink. The matching camo briefs almost make the combatants Eliot and TrevThor  indistinguishable. The battle is evenly balanced up to the video's halfway point.

The wrestlers' bodies are not of the gym-built variety. This battle convinces me that sharply defined muscle is not a requirement of my particular wrestling kink. Strong bodies are not necessarily chiseled bodies. I enjoy the fleshiness of a wrestler's body no less than six-pack abs and killer pecs - and, mind you, I do like killer pecs a lot.

TrevThor and Eliot are well matched in physique and wrestling style. I had thought I saw these two fight in earlier matches, but apparently I haven't. Eliot is the more aggressive of the two, but TrevThor is easily riled, and his pounces are pure beast. I'm obsessed with both wrestlers, and I'm pleased to see that many visitors to this blog share my obsession.

I hope Underground Wrestler follows up with more matches with a military theme.


Visit Underground Wrestler here.




Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more