Riled Up
Davin vs Cason, Lightning Match 12 (Thunders Arena)
This is delicious. Cason, my idol, goes one on one in a rematch with Davin, a walking talking wrecking ball. Here I was wondering, How much can happen in an 11-minute match? A helluva lot, apparently. My dick kept getting harder, rising full-staff at the match's midpoint, when Cason turns the tables on an overly sure of himself Davin. Turns out the men are equals in strength, strategy, and volatility. Every minute of the match added weight to my balls. (I'm an old man, and I was nineteen the last time I got this hard, this fast.)
In an earlier bout (this is their third), Cason won, and Davin wants another chance at the guy, this time with no surprises. Davin is ready to smash his opponent to a pulp. The online product description doesn't lie much in claiming that Cason must "fight for his life." Well, as it turns out, so must Davin. The pleasure of an even matchup is the adrenaline it raises in both combatants. Davin and Cason crawl over each other to win this fight.
I haven't seen a Thunders Arena match this reckless or this wild and woolly in quite a while. Davin versus Cason is a match I'll be watching often for a very long time.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










great match!
ReplyDelete