Decked!












Johnny Greco vs Drew Harper, Blond and Bear 2 (Wrestlingmale)

Talking about some bad blood. Wrestlingmale hosted Greco and Harper for a poolside fight last October. In December, Drew and Iceman double-teamed against Greco at MuscleBoy. Is this their third match or did I miss something I will hate myself for missing? My debit card demanded that I download this match, shot at the BG East facilities but hosted by Etienne of Wrestlingmale. Within the first minutes, my dick was punching my zipper to peek at the action.

I started the video, cheering for Drew, but then Johnny turned up the hairy-chested heat, almost busting the mat room wall with Harper's spine and butt. (See the first GIF above.)  This is a fine back-and-forth battle performed by hard young men who know their business. There is no nudity (unlike most Wrestlingmale releases) and no overt fondling of crotches, even the singlets stay in place, but somehow this match spells s-e-x for me.

In the last GIF, we see the scores 9 (for red) and 7 (for blue). The closing knockout changes the score. I'd like to see a fourth match, maybe this time in jockstraps and/or a prison shower room.


Visit Wrestlinmale here.

Comments

  1. This Looks great!
    Greco has been everybody’s jobber for years and I’ve wanted to see him unleashed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more