Flexing Fight










TrevThor vs Scrappy, Flexing Fight (Underground Wrestler)


TrevThor and Scrappy square off for a third bout, having wrestled on the mat in February and traded gut punches (with and without gloves) in the ring in April. They have got it in for each other in 2023, and I'm kinda hoping they're not done yet.

The title suggests that these battlers flex and fight in equal amounts, but in reality the fighting outweighs the flexing. Making use of the turnbuckle and the canvas, Scrappy and TrevThor throw their weight into each and every assault. The bulges in their trunks serve as a barometer of their determination and grit, and let's just say the pressure rises fast and hard.

I can't pick a side. No sooner do I side with Scrappy than I find myself cheering for Trev. As I have said in several previous posts, I enjoy this type of cognitive dissonance in wrestling. Neither is identified as heel or face, so my loyalties shift to whoever is dishing up the pain. I like the suspense only slightly less than the bulges, sweat, and friction. Both men make excellent tops, yet they sell frustration and fatigue convincingly. And I go weak in the knees when their cocks are aimed at each other, as in the seventh GIF.


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more