Heavy, Hairy, and Hot














Dom9 vs Aspen, No Holds Barred 231 (Thunders Arena)

Just like me or any other sane person, Dom9 likes his men heavy, hairy, and hot. He is Thunders Arena's resident taster - like a sommelier, only sniffing for androsterones instead of bouquets. Few men have entered the Arena without passing the Dom9 test first. Dom9 sometimes wins and sometimes loses. Wins and losses don't concern him greatly; much like me, he's in this for the heat and hard-ons.

Aspen is a tasty adversary. He's not new to the Arena. He was a regular here back in the days of Blayne and Gunnar. He has jobbed for MuscleBoy, too, wrestling Gabriel Cross and Nick Flex. He is bigger and heavier than he was back then, built like a boulder, tatted up, and hairy chested. Dom9 climbs all over him, usually in horizontal positions. All ten GIFs above pass the test, as far ss I'm concerned. Dom9 gets his crotch on Aspen half the time. If I were tougher and in better shape, I'd vie for Dom9's job.

Dom9 starts off with a Will Smith slap across Aspen's mouth. Aspen responds immediately; as the Arena summary puts it, "Aspen slowly grinds Dom into the ground." I'm not shocked. I'm envious. Dom9 bounces back with great force. Again, I quote the site's description: "Aspen's face flashes between pure pain and sexual excitement."

DAMN! Just let me get my hands on Aspen, please!


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. It's great to see Aspen back! I'm waiting for Thunders to drop the match between he and Silas they teased in an e-mail . Hopefully it's sometime soon I wanna see it so bad lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silas is a favorite of mine, too. Aspen vs Silas needs to happen. Stop teasing, Thunders!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more