I Can Do Whatever I Want With You











Tanner Ripley vs Blake Starr, Sweaty Fight (Underground Wrestler)

I haven't seen Blake in a while, and I assumed that Ty Alexander threw him into a swamp after their heated Underground Wrestler fight last summer. But he's back, staring into the camera, by all indications feeling on top of the world. I love the cocky attitude, but I love it more when it inspires a fighter to kick ass. "Where's my opponent?" he says in a chesty voice, staring down the camera lens. 

Enter Tanner, who comes up behind Blake and offers a friendly "welcome back," and immediately pops his biceps. He notices Blake has lost weight, which was the first thing I noticed, but I'm too polite to draw attention to it. "You want a clean wrestle match here?" Blake smirks. Tanner shoots back, "I can do whatever I want with you." 

I love and envy skinny dudes with muscles. They tend to fight hard, but, surprisingly, don't break as easily as some beefier wrestlers do. They move fast and, in general, love to flex and brawl. Tanner reaches over Blake's back and spanks Starr's yellow trunks, grabs the elastic band and yanks it upwards - NOT the last butt crack to get this treatment.  Tanner flexes his thighs, squeezing a hoarse and hopeless moan out of Blake.

Starr is in good shape, but Tanner is the fitter of the two. Tanner will almost certainly make Starr suffer - it gives him pleasure - and bask in his power over his challenger. If you like mean, lean wrestlers, as I do, you'll enjoy this one. There's nothing fancy about it, just good, old-fashioned grappling. 


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more