Nacho versus Alvarez












Jonathan Alvarez vs Nacho, Teens Battle (Hunkswrestling)

The GIFs above cover key moments in the first half of this match between Alvarez (in blue) and newcomer Nacho (in red). I figured there's enough hot action in the match's first half and there's no good reason to include spoilers in this post. This is top notch Hunkswrestling, with two young stars holding back nothing. We should savor these moments. Jonathan Alvarez, formerly the company's youngest wrestler, squares off against 18-year-old Nacho, who wants to be the new youngest face of Hunkswrestling.

Little if any of this is scripted. Nacho and Jonathan are fired up and genuinely know how to grapple. As I expected, Nacho comes off as the feisty firecracker, and Jonathan, barely older than his upstart opponent, inherits the role of seasoned veteran. There are few slow moments in this video, but, typical me, my favorite parts are the punishing grind of two fit bodies lying parallel and attempting to submit the other guy. I also like Nacho's high kicks and Jonathan's rides on top of his bucking-bronco challenger.

This and the rousing intergenerational fight between Steve Mason and JackWilliams earlier this year are the high points of Hunkswrestling's catalog. The company seems to be coming into its own. Now they need to work on expansion and speed of production. I want more. Now!


Visit Hunkswrestling here.


Comments

  1. Dang! I love the sexual tension between the two young fighters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De hecho, hay una parte en la que Nacho le pregunta se quita la camiseta y le pregunta a Jonathan si le gusta (lo que ve; creo que se refería a eso).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more