That Is All She Wrote












James Pharrell vs Alexander Moore, WrestleForce Live in Wickford - 16 July 2022 (WrestleForce)

Neither Pharrell (in blue et cetera trunks) nor Moore (in dark crimson trunks) is listed in Cagematch, but those omissions may soon change. Pharrell I've known about for a little while, and I am surprised that, like Cagematch, I never before mentioned one of his matches. Lean and stoical, with a full but well-trimmed beard, he looks like he stepped out of a John Singer Sargent painting. He is not alone in this look. Lately I have seen quite a few wrestlers with pale skin, slim body, and carefully clipped facial hair. His opponent and former tag-team partner Alexander Moore sports a beard, too, though it's thinner than Pharrell's. Moore looks like trouble, and he is trouble, big time, in this match.

The GIFs capture key moments in a match from ten months ago. It's super-hot, especially as it draws close to the three-count pinfall, or maybe I'm just into Pharrell and Moore right now. Hell, there's no "maybe" about it. Corny as it is at times, this match tickles my libido, though I can't say why. I mean, "why this? and not something with a bodybuilder in it?" As I've always said, sudden, unanticipated comeuppance is a personal turn-on of mine, my whole life, and this match has more than one rough payback spot. 

P.S. - Notice the way the camera zooms in and then springs back on the harder blows. The camera is almost half the show - each thump is felt as well as seen.


Visit WrestleForce here.

Comments

  1. James is everything! <3 check out the latest match (Levi Muir vs James Pharrell). they have been feuding for some time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with that cocky Scissor Kick by Pharrell - 5th GIF. I gotta re-post that one on my newTumbl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more