The Power Elite











Jason Aleqsander vs Elite Eliot, Warehouse Battle (WrestleFrat)

Eliot is a favorite of mine. I'm just getting acquainted with Aleqsander. What I like about Eliot are his face, his body, and his sass. He's here to break guys like Jason, guys who, in his opinion, don't have the guts and knowhow to last out even a single round. I love watching Eliot destroy a challenger. What I like about Aleqsander is the gall it took to mess up the name Alexander. (He gets points for naming himself after two Greek heroes.) He's a bit slimmer and lighter than Eliot, who also has the advantage of ring experience. Jason's pale and sinewy torso is admittedly a turn-on, a big turn-on, along with his thighs, built to clamp together on an opponent's head. 

It might surprise you that following a long debasement at Eliot's hands, Aleqsander turns the tables on the more experienced wrestler. Some of his attacks are more convincing than others, but my eyes are glued to his ivory pecs and abs. I wonder how many bruises his body will amass in the course of 19 minutes in the ring with Eliot. I wonder if he has the balls and grit to beat up his more experienced adversary. On the whole, I like this match, mainly for its eye candy but also for the stamina of rookie and pro alike. It could use some sweat, though.


Visit WrestleFrat here.


Comments

  1. Jason kind of looks like a young Harrison Ford and Jeremy Allen White from The Bear/The Iron Claw. His lean muscular body is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more