Baby Herc vs Silas












Silas vs Baby Herc, Lightning Match 27 (Thunders Arena)

A just about perfect match. For me it feels like a new high for meaty Silas and an I-get-it moment in my admiration of chiseled Baby Herc. It's a great give and take match that toys with body worship but maintains a steady course of tight holds and stinging punishments. I don't know and don't need to know the sexual preferences of underground wrestlers, but this match generates enough steam to turn me gay if I weren't already a platinum member.

The lock ups are perfectly sustained. It's not difficult to feel the heat rising off these guys. There are breaks for body worship, which somehow doesn't interfere with the ferocity of competition. The give and take is even and convincing. These guys twist and tumble, like cobras mounting, intertwining, and pinning each other's head and spine to the mat. The combat balances raw aggression with fondling admiration. These studs deliver.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more