Cocky Pros in Private











Jack Dillon vs Elite Eliot, Cocky Pros in Private (WrestleFrat)

I like the physical and mental contrasts of Elite Eliot and Jack Dillon. Their looks and personalities are at odds, making this fight doubly exciting. I take the scenario further, imagining Eliot as a clean-cut youth pastor and Dillon, a bouncer at a dive bar. Then in the squared circle of my brain, I let my imagination fill in the details, based on select action sequences. Sometimes I'm in Dillon's head, sometimes, in Eliot's.  

I hurt for these guys. They make the pain and rage real. They take the "private" contest seriously. Even without my scenario and character rewrites, this fight holds up. I feel every kick, every slam, every leglock, every yank of hair. I love the contrast of clean-cut and shaggy and of bright orange and black trunks, Dillon and Eliot are similar in build - tough but not ripped. In every respect they are natural enemies.


Visit WrestleFrat here.

Comments

  1. It seems like every time I see these guys they really give it their all. I have not noticed this video for sale but I’m gonna look for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can buy this match here - https://wrestlefrat.myshopify.com/products/cocky-pros-in-private.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliot is amazing! Excellent fighter, very good body, he knows exactly what he does. Both in the most real fights and the most "rehearsed" he does extremely well! Great fighter, for more videos with him! (2vs1)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erik - I agree, totally. I like both these wrestlers. They mean business and dig into the battle. No small talk. Pure rage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more