Damn!














Cason vs Phish, Mat Rats 168 (Thunders Arena)

Cason is bigger and heavier than Phish. Usually a genial and gentlemanly wrestler, Cason shows his smug side in this battle. Phish is tough and has a mean and tricky streak of his own. Together they are erection perfection. (I had to hit pause and rewind four times.) This is one of those matches with qualities I love (good looks, thick muscles, winsome personality, surprise), qualities exhibited by both competitors. When I first read the setup, I worried it would rely on dumb banter and goofy slapstick. But it's a fight, a suspenseful and realistic fight, and one of the best I've seen.

Mat Rats 168 is a Mount Everest moment, and Phish and Cason scale it stunningly well.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. Would you mind telling us who wins? I would love to see Cason taken down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate to disappoint you, but Cason knocks Phish out, kind of spectacularly.

      Delete
    2. You may be interested in VB 137. Davin kills Cason in that one.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the very helpful info!

      Delete
  2. Ugh … I can’t believe that nobody could coin a more deserving moniker for this hot guy than “Phish”… I’ve loved him in his Indy work and over at W4H … I prefer him and most wrestling in a ring tho

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more