Muscle + Play + Oil












Jesse Zane vs Iceman Johnson, Catalog 40 - Muscle + Play (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

Jesse and Iceman are physical opposites, which makes this playtime-meets-beatdown match mesmerizing and arousing. We're in good hands with both men - wrestling pros to the core and meaner than their boyish good looks would have you believe. Jesse has to be especially wily and quick because Iceman has 75 pounds over him. Both men must keep their guard up in this rip-you-a-new-asshole dogfight - in oil.

Not that I'm likely to forget, but the 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 8th gifs are the ones that get me hard as a Coke bottle. There are others, but I don't want to spoil the surprises for you. Something about the match makes we want to jump into it, but I'd have to shrink to half my current age to survive the experience. Jesse's mean face in the last gif is one you probably don't want to see when he's got a firm grip on your knob. And the same goes for Iceman's mischievous grin in the second gif. 

"Sexy" goes naturally with "rough" in my playbook. Stroke my cock while you punch my gut, and I'll be your boyfriend forever. Based on the correspondence I get, I figure a bunch of you readers have similar kinks. Iceman and Jesse are walking, talking erections even without oil - even with the translucent white trunks on.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

  1. Iceman has a body that needed to fight more than 1... in this fight scenario so 2 would go down very well against him in oil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more