Never Let Go











MJ Walker vs Bobby Bigelow, Match 1 - MJ Walker Series (NHB-Battle/Movimus)

MJ (in red) and Bobby (in blue) are best friends who like to wrestle. According to the Movimus site, they wrestled drunk one night on a New York City sidewalk before coming to (back then) NHB-Battle to wrestle some more. This is the first of three matches the two fought on camera. The MJ Walker Series is preserved at Movimus, which maintains the legacy of the NHB-Battle matches at the turn of the century.

For me, there's nothing more beautiful in the world than two fit men wrestling - and I mean grappling, though ring wrestling and sex wrestling are also fun. As I have said many times, my fondest memories involve wrestling in college dormitories and motel rooms. Though I am and always have been a lousy wrestler, I love this sport above all others to this day.


Visit Movimus for its collection of turn-of-the-century bouts as well as its more recent matches under the Movimus banner here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more