Pitched Battle













Iceman18 vs Aspen, Lightning Match 24 (Thunders Arena)

Lately I have been panting over Aspen. He's the perfect bad boy, and he's hot. I love the beard, the hairy torso. the bulge in his orange briefs, the intensity with which he drives his knuckles into an adversary's body. Licking my lips, I watch him and Iceman18, another idol, press against each other, boldly, belligerently, shamelessly, in one of the sexiest Arena fights I have seen. There are moments when they are almost bound to each other. From beginning to end, I focus on crotch stroking crotch, stomachs rising and falling as exhausted wrestlers gasp for air, nearly continuous body-to-body contact, and locked limbs tumbling over the mat. Fellow fans of Aspen and/or Iceman, don't miss this one.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. "Lightning match (Match relámpago) is the name used by Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) for a one fall singles match with a ten minute time limit. The match is unique to CMLL because CMLL matches are typically two out of three falls with no time limit." - https://prowrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Lightning_match

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more