Suits to Nuts: 1
Mason vs Brody, Suits to Nuts: 1 (Can-Am)
Suits to Nuts fell into the cracks for me when Can-Am released it in October of 2001. Watching it for the first time, I immediately had to watch it a second time. It's that good! Brody arrives late for an important meeting, only to find a new guy, Mason, chatting with the boss. Both Brody and Mason are dressed in business wear. Both are hot as blazes.
The boss hands Brody a contract, like the one Mason holds - but the boss is offering the newcomer more money than Brody, who flies into a rage, ranting, "I've got the following! I'm the fuckin' star!" A true primo uomo. Mason doesn't like Brody's insults, and the two bump chest to chest. The boss tells them to settle the matter in the ring, and they do, without bothering to change into wrestling gear.
Mason has the lavender shirt; Brody the pale gray-green. Mason doesn't hesitate in tearing the pocket off Brody's coat, along with part of the coat. The fight is vicious - body punches, eye gouging, choking, hairpulling, ass-biting, and so on. After a decisive win in the ring, these guys take their act to the oil pit for more brawling, with the loser on his back, jerking off, possibly replaying the entire showdown behind his clenched-shut eyes.
Visit Can-Am here.










I appreciated primo uomo.
ReplyDelete