Jonny's All-You-Can-Beat Buffet
Jonny Firestorm vs Pablo Pecs, My Nuts, Bro (Wrestler4Hire)
Jonny Firestorm's delivery of punishments has no equal in wrestling, and Pablo Pecs' agonies are unsurpassable. The pace of this splendidly orchestrated beatdown is the best I have seen, rhythmic and unpredictable at the same time. This is not about who wins this contest - we know who wins - but about the extremes the two razor-sharp ring masters can reach, seemingly without trying. I was in awe for the full eighteen minutes.
Pablo is handsome and elegantly put-together. His muscles are the right proportions, neither too sinewy nor too delicate. His body is a smooth and polished gem, firm but intricate. More importantly, he resembles Jonny in his instincts and ring science. He plays the "dying gladiator" to perfection. Jonny is his opposite, the bogeyman, creative and masterly in his attacks and grips. His punishments are convincing enough to be scary. Jonny knows the exact limits of pain. I'm convinced he is the best performer in underground wrestling.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










looking forward to getting into this match. we’re there and signature jonny front trunk pulls ?
ReplyDelete