Kiss, Flex, Choke, Punch, Stroke, Lift, Flip, and Repeat
Luke Maxwell vs Jesse Zane, Catalog 40 - Muscle + Play (MuscleBoy Wrestling)
This match revisits a confrontation five years ago. Jesse Zane and Luke Maxwell complete what they started here. Luke - hot body and a cold stare - is in control this time.
I like Luke's tight holds on Jesse most. I am thirstiest for Maxwell's chest, abs, and thighs, Jesse puts up a token resistance. Maxwell puts him in a swoony mood. I can only dream of being heaved up to the ceiling or punched on the pecs by Luke. I hope this match heralds Maxwell's return to MuscleBoy.
It's almost impossible to dominate Jesse for long, but Luke exhausts and punishes him nonstop. Occasionally, Luke takes a break to stroke himself - perhaps to celebrate a successful move while Zane breathlessly looks on.
Visit MuscleBoy here.










Comments
Post a Comment