Nux / Black












Joey Nux vs AJ Black, NHB Fights (Wrestler4Hire)

Joey is only 10 pounds shy of being double AJ's body weight. He could snap his opponent in half, in half a second. He doesn't. In fact, he's careful in his handling of Black, who submits every minute or two. Nux makes sure he bumps knuckles with the guy after flipping each score card. I am surprised and moved by Joey's gentlemanly sense of fair play. He shows AJ the utmost respect. For his part, AJ attempts to gain points on Joey but fails. I respect that Black makes the attempt and does not just roll over and play dead. In previous matches, he has taken on similarly built opponents. I suspect that Nux appreciates AJ's effort, even though the match is one-sided. The chivalrous conduct and the beauty of Nux's flexed muscles compensate for the match's lack of suspense or surprise.


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more