On Fire
Hector Perfecto vs Ariel Dominguez, 11 August 2023 (Coastal Championship Wrestling)
Puerto Rico (Hector) and Florida (Ariel) declare war in this recent television match. These ring wrestlers are dynamite. Hector, the taller of the two, is immediately identified as a dandy and a heel, principally because he carries a hand mirror he refers to repeatedly - and at a key point in the match, he uses it as a weapon. Five-foot-two Ariel is thickly built and withstands Perfecto's assaults - for most of the match, anyway.
The action is hot - fists flying and slamming from the start. The blows come fast and sharp. The opening skirmish, ignited by Dominguez, is a real turn-on, my idea of foreplay - slamming fists to solid meat. (I'd love to see more of this kind of roughhouse in underground wrestling. Beat the guy up, THEN screw him.) The story and sudden turns are well known. What makes them uncommon is the ferocity and stiffness of the assaults. These guys want to take a piece out of each other. Both are on fire. This is the kind of match I want to see in person.
Visit Coastal Championship Wrestling here.










I’ve had my eye on Ariel Dominguez for several months now. I think he is the perfect wrestling package for a face performer.
ReplyDeleteLove his thick little body, bulging muscles topped with a face that can only be described as adorable (with the perfect haircut.) He comes across well as a give it all you’ve got face. I don’t have to mention how delighted I was to see him in W4H this year. The singlet covered up too much in the first match, but for his second appearance against Bossario in the ring he was wearing trunks and showed what Ariel can do. Yum!