Satisfaction
Scrappy vs Deadlock, Mat Wars 173 (Thunders Arena)
Nobody comes close to Scrappy in turning out an unforgettable match. He's got the face, the curls, the muscles, and the strength of a champion, yet always seems approachable - the regular guy, the boy next door. This orgasmic match against newcomer Deadlock shows us all his charm and his power. I use the word "orgasmic" intentionally. The match offers all but penetration. The contest consists of rhythmic bounces and thrusts that go beyond ordinary mat wrestling - they're more like butt-fucking but ... NOT butt-fucking. In the end (heh-heh), the victor demands that his by-now unconscious challenger call him by his name - Is it a stretch to interpret that demand as an echo of a well-known gay-themed novel and film? Probably, but I'm sticking with it. When he gets no response from his knocked-out opponent, the victor proclaims, "At least I got my satisfaction." That's my cue to shoot a wad.
The cleverly phrased online description of the match supports this interpretation, with words like
- "Deadlock crashes his body onto Scrappy's, pinning him to the mat, the tension electric" and
- "the atmosphere pulsates with adrenaline" and
- "the clash of flesh on flesh echoes like thunder as both behemoths grapple, their sculpted bodies glisten with sweat" and
- "a symphony of agony" and
- "as one man is poised for victory, the other surges forth, claiming dominance."
I feel you, brother. And this match is a wonder. I'm glad I saw it.
Visit Thunders Arena here.










What can I say about it?
ReplyDeleteScrappy always sensational. I haven't bought this video yet, but the images look very good this fight.
P.s: The sixth gif is excellent in many ways.