Annihilator











Street Prince vs King Willy, Annihilation 4 (Black Wrestling Network)

Arriving too late to save The Freak Show, Street Prince declares vengeance and himself the avenger. In a violent grab for power, Street Prince deposes King Willy, proclaiming himself the new leader. Prince is formidable and merciless. King Willy has inadvertently stumbled into a one-man snake pit. He fights back, but Street Prince is a force of nature, an earthquake you can't bargain with.

Sporadic in my visits to BWN, I am at a loss in understanding the variety of intricate plots and subplots. However, I do know a good fight when I see one, and this one fits the bill. Willy does not lie down and play dead, but, in retrospect, that might have been his best option. Street Prince is hot as fuck - in both physique and temper. He talks too much, but I guess that's just how he rolls. I'm not sure why bad boys are so damned good looking, but Prince teems with sex appeal.


Visit Black Wrestling Network here.




Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more