Endgame











Black Bishop vs Scarface, Bishop's Bootcamp (Black Wrestling Network)

New fighter Black Bishop is triple dips of tasty. His face is beautiful, his eyes, penetrating. He's nicely built, but still fleshy; the soft fat under the navel is something to grab hold of, if he lets you. I love the dead nonchalant eyes and menacing teeth. The guy's going to reach the top, I'm pretty sure of it.

The setup is that BWN offered Scarface a contract, but not Bishop. Of course, Bishop zeros in on Scarface, eager to break his spine, pinning the snub (unfairly, but understandably) on Scarface. Scarface doesn't hold a candle to Bishop. The snub infuriates the second placer, and he takes a cathartic vengeance against Scarface - a violence that Scarface doesn't deserve but provides satisfaction nevertheless.

I hope this is not the last we see of Bishop. The guy has that extra something - magnetism, vengefulness, recklessness, killer instincts, crazy-scary eyes. Give me more of this guy.


Visit Black Wrestling Network here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more