Flesh and the Devil












Monstah Mike vs Archie Paige, Catalog 41 - Tussle (MuscleBoy Wrestling)

I fell hard for both these muscle boys in Catalog 39, though they appeared in separate matches. Here they are together two catalogs later, and the heat is awesome. Smooth Archie holds his own against the hairy chested Mike - but can he persevere? 

These guys make magic. It's one of those matches I can't decide which man I want to triumph. At times unconvincing as wrestling, sometimes clumsy, the muscle contact is mostly hot. I am equally (and intensely) attracted to both the 240-pounder Mike and smooth-as-silk Archie. 


Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best way reach us is to email us directly at muscleboywrestling@gmail.com. Our link service can sometimes glitch but if you email us directly we can get you your video link immediately. The vast majority of our customers tell us that our customer response is excellent. Sorry that was not your experience but please do contact us at the email provided here in the future and we will do our best to address your concern in a timely manner.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I’m very surprised my comment was removed Joe. It was not slanderous but extremely true.
      If they had the actual email address posted rather than a capta protected “comment form” on their site then there may not be so many problems.

      Delete
    4. We are working on fixing that problem, it will get done this week.

      Delete
  2. I cannot privately reply to complaints about purchases or intended purchases. That's not a feature Blogger provides. I am not selling anything, and I can't assist in fulfilling sales orders. I am not any promotion's customer service, so I cannot assist in such matters. Your best bet is to communicate directly with each other, assuming that is somehow possible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more