Muscle Against Muscle











Airon Muscle vs Butch-J, Upgrading (Wrestlingmale)

Two of my favorite Wrestlingmale beefcakes battle for supremacy in this recent release. As a kid eating popcorn in the dark, watching a badly dubbed peplum movie, feeling my dick swell in my corduroy pants, I dearly loved the climactic confrontation of the two biggest guys in the movie facing off for a fight to the death. This match stops short of manslaughter, but my imagination sees Airon hoisting Butch-J's shivering body high over his head and hurling him into a smoking volcano. Or vice versa.

In my golden years, I still fantasize acts of erotic violence. Airon and Butch rank at the top of my list of guys I'd like to massage with marjoram oil while skinny nude dudes fan us with ostrich feathers. Wrestlingmale gives me a lot of material for daydreams of vengeance and body contact. The two stars are reasonably well suited to each other - the dark-haired Brazilian is 5'6" and 211 pounds and the gray-bearded American is 5'10", 207 pounds. If after this sweaty match, they didn't go back to the motel to fuck each other blind, I'd be disappointed.

The fighters are barefoot in matching jockstraps. Even that sentence gets me hard. Etienne sets up the match. Much as I enjoy a corner beatdown, the match is at its height of gorgeousness when Butch-J and Airon tangle on the blue mat. Each gets a taste of victory, but the ultimate hero is decided by a rear naked choke in the middle of the ring.


Visit Wrestlinmale here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more