Pump!











MJ Pump vs Reese Rideout, Vegas Battles 155 (Thunders Arena)

Pump seems to enjoy beating up Rideout. And I'm enjoying watching him do it.  Rideout thought he could mail in this fight, and he does get some firm and fast holds on Pump, especially early on in the match. I think Pump is ready to rise up in the ranks of underground wrestling, and this match, his Thunders Arena debut, could raise him to his goal.

He's Jack Dillon at MuscleBoy Wrestling, Weekend Wrestling, and WrestleFrat. Whatever the name, he is one the most entertaining wrestlers out there. And I do mean he's "out there," standing out from the pack with classic pro-style gimmicks and a palpable sexiness unlike any other. Like others, he adopts heel attitude and tactics, but he's less a heel than a hard worker - not to say he doesn't enjoy making his opponents suffer (but, then, who doesn't?).

He's a wild man, all right. Shaggy dirty-dishwater blond, sun-baked complexion, and bulgy muscles I'd love to hit and run. He's not exactly a comedic wrestler, but he's a heedless and foolhardy performer. He withstands hard beatings, and often turns them against his opponents. His thick, seemingly shatterproof body takes me back to '70s wrestling on TV. Shaggy, unprettified sexiness. I want some of that.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. I searched for this match on Thunders Arena but could not locate it. Has it been posted yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It MUST have been posted when I accessed it, but you are right. I can't find it anywhere now. Maybe it will return later?

      Delete
    2. For whatever reason, it was moved to the site's Thunders TV+.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more