Smiles and Choke Holds














Gabe Steel vs X-Terminator, Seduction 10 (Black Wrestling Network)

Not all nudity is porn. Sometimes it's art, sometimes spiritual (check out Michelangelo's sculptures and paintings that merge the two). This spellbinding match between the statuesque X-Terminator and the pugnacious Gabe Steel is by turns sport, seduction, punishment, and conquest. It's arousing, too, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Arousing as fuck, in fact. The contrast between Gabe's thickset beef and X's imperial forcefulness has both a hypnotic and a titillating effect. The video is full of riches, only sampled in the gifs above. It's the finest BWN release I've seen, though admittedly I have seen only a handful. I'm past my prime, but hardwood sprung up repeatedly as I watched these men in action.

Gabe and X have appeared often on the Black Wrestling Network. This is a first time for me for both in this setting. I'll be returning to Seduction 10 soon - and repeatedly for (at least) months to come.


Visit BWN here.


Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more