Touchy Subjects
Trevthor vs John Bronco, Raunchy Muscle Worship (Wrestler4Hire)
I approached this match warily though I had no intention of passing it by, not with hunks Trevthor and John Bronco in the ring. The match rubs sporting competition against erotic playtime. It works, and I'll admit I am surprised how nicely it works. Not that frotting and fighting haven't mixed before, but this match is different from the rest. The main differences are that John and Trevthor keep their briefs on (but hide nothing) and invent a style of rough that balances pain against pleasure in a way that's uniquely spellbinding.
Watching these two rub themselves and each other was an unexpected treat for me. It's not that they do anything radically different from similar matches I've reviewed on this blog. It's the subtle, matter-of-fact ways they seduce and wear each other out. It's been a month and a half since I last saw Trevthor in a match, so simply seeing his tan and supple skin again was sweet. And Bronco's looming presence is a fine contrast to his opponent's agility.
Visit Wrestler4Hire here.










You describe essence so well. Oozes sexy signed Jason
ReplyDeleteTwo uninhibited guys with no tattoos: sweet!
ReplyDelete