What Happens in Vegas













MJ Pump vs Cason, CVS 173 (Thunders Arena)

Pump and Cason engage in a true struggle for survival. The match is gritty, unpredictable, sexy, and mean, a battle playing out in a luxurious Vegas high-rise. Individually, both wrestlers turn me on, always have turned me on, unfailingly. Opposites in character and physiques, they are ideal opponents: Cason the Apollonian hero - disciplined, scientific, calm under pressure - and Pump, the Dionysian wild man - spontaneous, hot-blooded, crazed. The fight is erotic without trying to be. I find myself rooting and lusting for both men. This is classic Thunders Arena - a muscle versus banzai fight - serious, sexy and rough without pretentiousness. Kudos and thanks to the fan who ordered this custom match.


Visit Thunders Arena here.

Comments

  1. I sponsored and scripted it and the Silas vs. Cason one too. I'm glad you enjoyed both of them and I'm grateful for the reviews and your blog. Of course the real, tough work is done by the wrestlers and camera people. And they did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more