Rumble in the Ring












Javier the Hunk vs Drew Harper, Rumble in the Ring (Underground Wrestler)

By necessity or choice, Javier has taken on challengers bigger than he is, like Drew Harper in this his second Underground Wrestler match with Drew. This one is 100-percent roughhouse, both battlers sweating and grunting and writhing in grips that unfailingly excite me. I love the grunt-and-groan clenches, seemingly endless, and I'd be happy to see them go on and on for hours. Harper is tough and nasty, and he sweats like a horse. I can't help but love the guy, though I love the match more when Javier is riding him.

As much as I enjoy this rumble, I want to see the Hunk take on a wrestler his height, his weight, his build, and his heat. I've often said my favorite matches pit equals against each other. I can enjoy an uneven fight, but for me it's never as hot as when opponents are the same weight and possess equally sharp attacks and similarly hot tempers. I'd love to see Javier face off against someone his height and belt size. I'd love to watch them tear into each other. That said, this latest match catches most of the energy I like in wrestling. I have no complaints, just daydreams of what an even match would look like with Javier.


Visit Underground Wrestler here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more