Swage
Swage vs Trent Hanes, Rec Room Battles 8 (NHB-Battle/Movimus)
Swage (in black) and Trent (in purple) are closely matched. Swage is one inch taller, eight pounds heavier, and five years younger than Trent. This may be Trent's first and last visit to the Rec Room Battles mat, possibly because of Swage's stealth and razor wire clutches.
Swage is one of those grapplers I took an immediate dislike for and also an immediate desire for.
Hard-ons were and still are immediate. Love-hate relations have (admittedly unhealthily) shaped my attractions since childhood. Swage added mystique and cold-bloodedness to his allure.
Nobody wrestled Swage who didn't want to destroy him. Some succeeded; some were themselves demolished.
(Swage's Wanna Wrestle match versus Lance Jeffers made my 2016 list of wrestling videos I watch over and over and over. I gave a nod earlier this year to Swage's match against Jace Davis.)
Visit Movimus and its fine collection of NHB-Battle matches.












Comments
Post a Comment