Ex-Masochist












Tanner Ripley vs Ty Alexander, Jobberpaloozer 23 (BG East)

Ty Alexander can't have forgotten his days as a jobber, having the proverbial sand kicked in his face by the likes of BeauxregardKayden Keller, and legendary Shane McCall. Back then, he basked in his masochism, immersed in the undivided attention of wrestlers who used him as a punching bag. Things have changed. Now it's Tanner Ripley getting the shit kicked out of him by a lineup of aggressors, including the bulked-up, legit ring wrestler Ty.

Tanner is the clean-cut boy next door I wish really lived next door to me. He has the classic American face, short-cropped hair, and a modest but attractive physique. He's the everyman that the now beefed-up Ty used to be, eager for a good fight even if he has no chance of winning, everybody's kid brother. I find his milk-fed good looks and addictive grin attractive, and I'm looking forward to his rise in the ranks of tough but good-natured babyfaces.

For the time being, Tanner lives in the shadows of strongmen like Ty, whose job is to bend Tanner every which way.


Visit BG East here.

Comments

  1. Don’t you think… Ty gained up a bit… too much?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To each his own, but sweaty heavy-set guys in too tight wrestling trunks are what kept wrestling sexy for decades before bodybuilders and acrobats showed up.

      Delete
    2. You’re right, and I love those old ones too. It’s just that I’ve been seeing Ty since his debut, so him changing over time made me feel a bit nostalgic? Sad? I don’t know. But I’m not judging. He’s got a charm when he was skinny or bigger.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more