Fall Back












Rob Steel vs Ty Shadow, Catalog 42 - Sexy Wrestling (MuscleBoy Wrestling) 

Sexy wrestling doesn't get any sexier than Ty Shadow's tangle with Rob Steel. From the look of things, Rob may be too much man for Ty to handle. Rob's abs and thighs ripple as the tattooed strongman crushes Shadow's ribs. If this gives me a hard-on, as it definitely does, who can blame me for that? Ty takes care of himself, but who can help flailing when Steel's massive thighs close in on him.

Shadow's "keen eyed intensity" (MuscleBoy's words) is all but helpless against the raw, thick mass of muscle Steel applies to the captive body. Shadow sells like the pro he is, while Steel concentrates on condensing his midsection, like squeezing toothpaste out of the tube. Quoting MBW again, "you can feel the power of his punches right through the screen." That said, I must confess that Ty Shadow puts up a Class A defense, but, really, how much pressure can his body stand?

There's not one part of Rob Steel's physique that goes unnoticed by the camera. My eyes absorb it all, and I can't help but lick my lips. I'd pay good money to massage those muscles, to feel their steely density and weight, to test fate by clawing those magnificent pecs. Watching the match a third time, I feel the same fevered delight I enjoyed on my first viewing.


Visit MuscleBoy here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more