Sparring Partners







Tom vs Jesse, MMA Fight (roverart / WatchFighters)

Frankly, I don't know Tom from Jesse, but together they are savage. 

I THINK Tom is the one whupping Jesse's ass. 

From the same group (roverart) who gave us a dreamy underwater battle comes this private martial arts kick-fest. I think I like messy MMA more than the sharp, professional stuff I see on cable. I'm not sure why, but I think the ragged edges of amateurism remind me of barracks- or dorm-room sparring. Not to mention underground wrestling.


Visit WatchFighters here.
Running time - 10:00












Comments

  1. This reminds me of when I was very young and I had an encyclopedia or anlmanac or something like that and I would always look up the “forbidden” categories of wrestling and boxing. I remember under boxing there was a photo of (gorgeous) Gerry Cooney with blood dripping down his face. I was too young to know that was a precursor to what would become a huge turn on but I remember it vividly - his buff hairy body, that look of desperation and that trickle of blood. I’m sure it made me hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more