Titans Session









Giulian vs Leo, Titans Session Episode 1 (Wrestlingmale)

Giulian's hairy torso, thick haunches, and massive shoulders and arms shoot right down to the core of my scrotum. I have been a sucker for tall and beefy wrestlers since my earliest exposure to ring wrestling on TV. Giulian stands tall at six-feet-two, towering above the hapless Leo. 

Big-versus-little matches are okay, but not my usual preference. This one is definitely one-sided, but I like it. Leo is small but well put together. He takes his bumps like a man while striking back ferociously, usually to no avail. Meanwhile, I'm licking my lips over the Italian 286-pounder. 

The camera catches the action, alternating between slow-motion and normal speed. I appreciate both and get both. In my imagination I imagine Giulian's heat, the tingle of body hair, and the weight of his muscles. The match comes with two additional downloads, free with this event but downloaded separately. 


Visit Wrestlingmale here.
Running time - 30:39

Comments

  1. As a fan of your blog (definitely the best written gay wrestling blog on the internet) I love checking in for a heads up on the different matches you review. You probably already know this, but Giulian from Wrestlingmale is the same person as Rome, who wrestles for Thunders Arena. I especially like when he's the jobber in a match. Two matches from Thunders you must check out ( I would love to know what you think) is Rome vs Iceman18 & Rome vs Bolt, He suffers admirably in both matches. As a fan of big vs little matches where the little guy comes out on top, the Rome/Bolt match is the best. Rome is more evenly matched against Iceman18 and in this match the verbal exchanges at the end add so much to the incredible conclusion. My favorite match by far in all of underground wrestling. Please check it out. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words and the match recommendations, further piquing my interest in musclegod Rome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more