Wanna Play Rough?











Muscle Beast vs Airon Muscle, SpyShot II Ep. 12 (Wrestlingmale)

A part of me cracks when two wrestlers I love face off against each other. On the one hand, I get hard at the thought of two guys I really really like beating each other up. On the other hand, one of them has to lose, and I hate that for him. Muscle Beast and Airon Muscle are currently my favorites at Wrestlingmale. In their latest match, they offer high testosterone spots, though dawdling now and then, but not enough to diminish the power of the best moments. Beast has height and weight in his favor, but Airon, still a trainee at Wrestlingmale, is durable and bullishly determined to prove himself. In the next year, Airon could break through as a superstar. I would like that for him. Both men are hot, but neither has reached his full potential ... yet.


Visit Wrestlingmale here.

Comments

  1. Musclebeast is the sexiest man in any wrestling venue anywhere. He is a god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That feeling of not wanting two guys I like happened to me with Kid Karisma/Lane Hartley match's at BGEast.
    Airon is so perfect. Impossible to be more handsome or have a better body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more