Bad Boys Are Back







The early August announcement that UCW was closing left a lot of us mourning its absence. Now, four months later, UCW rises from its ashes like the phoenix, thanks to Underground Wrestler. Opening the revival we have Kal Conner, from the original roster, squaring off against Aiden Langston of recent fame at MuscleBoy Wrestling.

The match pays tribute to the UCW legacy - of fearless combat and erotic provocations. Kal is handsomely lean, while Aiden is stout and leering from start to finish. I like both men, but I'm particularly fond of Aiden, whom I know mainly from his lusty performances at MuscleBoy Wrestling. The guy looks mischievous and ripe for rassling, while Conner is the commonsense big-brother-type. The contrast and rivalry are delicious.

UCW couldn't have given us fans a better surprise.


Visit UCW here.
Running time: 21:17

Comments

  1. I was happy when I received the email with the new video. And I loved it because it was two fighters that I really like and a thong XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy. I am not sure if Bodyslam and Axel will retain some creative input- and it wouldn't be the same without them- but it makes me happy that someone is going to both try to keep putting out their unique style of wrestling, and keep their enormous and wonderful catalogue available. An early Christmas present!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more