Do Disturb








Jonny Firestorm vs Steve D, Hotel (Wrestler4Hire)

Yes, Steve D. is adorable, but can he wrestle? Maybe someone so crushingly cute does not need to wrestle. I'm happy with the passive poses, but I yearn for more defense, rage, astonishment.  Jonny Firestorm puts up an offense that's over the top, but he might as well be fighting a sleeping bag. Do I recommend this match? Yes, if you like looking at Steve's silky torso and thighs and, yes, if you like Jonny weaponizing everything he gets his hands on. No, if your thing is tough, competitive combat between roughneck equals. 


Visit Wrestler4Hire here.
Running time - 20:28.

Comments

  1. Steve D. could be the most awesome tough little jobber if he learned how to act. His stupid grin throughout (all) his matches totally takes the viewer out of the scene he's in. I have learned from experience not to buy any products featuring his lame performance (lame and limp, as you note).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more