Fumbling







Baby Herc vs Amino, Rough & Ready 162 (Thunders Arena)

Baby Herc and Amino wrestle messily, but I love a mess that recklessly brings hot bodies in contact. And they seem as amused by their fumbling attempts as I am. Amino goes directly for the good stuff - pecs and cock. That, in my opinion, is a smart move. That said, if you're looking for pro-style wrestling, this match is probably not for you.

On the best days (usually nights) of my youth, I was a wrestling dummy for my athletic friends, usually around midnight in a dorm room or a motel or an apartment. Sloppy as we were, we never were self-conscious, never compared ourselves to college wrestling or TV matches. We were playing and having fun. This was back in the '70s. For-fun wrestling is still less about form and strategy than recreation. 

Mediocre wrestling is still wrestling, as I see it. And I miss it so much that twelve or so years ago I started blogging about fantasized wrestling matches. I'd love to be in Baby Herc's or Amino's trunks in this rough and ready match. In my daydreams.


Visit Thunders Arena here.
Running time: 21:21




Comments

  1. i was astonished at Amino. Amino was really into Herc. In fact, it seemed Amino was head over heels. Herc seemed amused. The expression on Amino's face when Herc cradle carries him looks like a mix of astonishment and lust.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more