Hellbo Can't Beat This Guy








I like Denny. The guy has a natural build, thickset and unaffectedly stunning, but he's frequently helpless against smaller and lighter adversaries. Christian gets a hold on him and won't let go. It doesn't bother me that Denny so often finds himself at the mercy of smaller, slimmer wrestlers. He sells the struggle well, and there are few things I like seeing more than Denny heaving up and down as he struggles to escape a firm and relentless hold. And, truth be told, I like Christian - I think the dark chin hair and mustache are fine touches, reminiscent of grapplers and boxers in the late 1890s and early twentieth century. Also, the camerawork is topnotch, especially when the camera pulls in close to the struggle. I love that Denny is a good sport and that Christian doesn't make life easy for the guy. 


Visit Denny at the Denny Hellbo site on WatchFighters.
Running time: 31:14

Comments

  1. I get the impression you must have only discovered Denny relatively recently. It is only recently that he has been losing to Christian (or smaller/lighter guys). But he has been making wrestling/domination/sex videos for many, many years. And for most of those years, he never lost a match. He was the total unstoppable alpha male. (Even before he was this thick.) He also cuckolded men. (In one of my favorites, he beats up a man, takes away his girlfriend, and then has her suck his dick while the beaten boyfriend is trapped underneath his feet and forced to watch the blowjob.) He was an incredible alpha bull.

    So to see him make videos now where he allows himself to be beaten is very, very hot to us long-time fans who love seeing the alpha get taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Denny. He has a very interesting fury in fights. He reminds me of Wladimir, from FightPlace, the same impact on the fight, fury and wanting to dominate.

    And obviously, I love his 2x1 fights...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more