Holland vs Bly









I want Movimus to go on a manhunt for new wrestling talent. That is top of my 2024 wish list.  That said, the company did heroically rescue the tragically abandoned NHB-Battle and restored the stockpile of hot mat matches. I don't think today's underground wrestling fans realize what a treasure these historic battles are. They still hold heat and sting. This is grappling done right. It lacks the overt sex appeal of more recent matches - matches I love, by the way - but it still smolders gorgeously and sometimes bursts into flame, as in this rematch between Jax and Dean.

The original contest was young Dean Bly's NHB-Battle debut. Subsequently, he wrestled UK wrestler John Watson. I think this rematch with blond muscleman Jax Holland is Dean's last for the company. Dean is a hot head. I love him for that. The somewhat older and more experienced Jax has twenty pounds over Dean. The teen plays tough and rough, but Jax blocks him with speed and finesse, submitting the skillful teen three times. The intensity heightens the energies of both young wrestlers, barreling towards a hard trouncing neither will forget.


Visit Movimus here.

Comments

  1. Amen. I wish Movimus was still putting out matches regularly and in the style of 2000s NHB-Battle. I can't convey the anxiousness with which I awaited my NHB dvds! Agonizing days, made worth it by the fights they contained!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more