Loki vs Amino
This looks like fun. Loki and Amino start easy, quickly declare war, and twist each other in all directions like a Rubik's Cube. Loki still looks boyish, but he continues to deliver man-size wallops. Amino looks young but looks ready to rumble. He puts up a better fight than his debut against Baby Herc, but it's doubtful that Loki will let him get away with it. I see potential, but it may take a while for Amino to get the hang of things, though kudos to him for even stepping on a mat with Loki.
Loki looks like the boy next door. I mean that literally. a few years ago I had a neighbor who bore a resemblance to him - same straight black hair and complexion. He controls Amino - note his puppeteering of Amino's right arm in the first gif - and keeps him busy and distracted in all sorts of ways in the last. He lays Amino flat and drives his fist to the kid's abs like a pumpjack. Amino needs work, but his slim muscularity is a great big WOW. I wish I had the muscle and knowhow to wrestle Loki - not about to happen, but a fun daydream.
Visit Thunders Arena here.
Running time - 20:35






Comments
Post a Comment