Yum
Zach Ramos vs Tripp Evans (MuscleBoy Wrestling) - 21 December
Tripp is a small but pugnacious wrestler, who takes on any wrestler MuscleBoy throws onto the mat with him. He's muscular, but his physique is secondary to his quick temper - almost rabid in his intensity. He's a natural bully and roughneck. And he has immense sex appeal, more than most wrestlers, a big claim that I nevertheless stand behind. Every Evans match (including this one) stimulates jerk-off fantasies. For me, anyway.
Tall, beefy Ramos is just as hot as Evans, only in a different way. Standing six feet tall and weighing 210 pounds, he'd be a perfect wrestling partner for me if only I wrestled as well as I daydream about wrestling. I dig his loose but graceful physique. He looks tranquil, but he is a mighty fine grappler. He's usually pitted against smaller wrestlers, pugnacious types like Jesse Zane and Jack Dillons. And, now, Tripp Evans.
There's a lot more I could say about this match, but I won't because this is the kind of match best seen in action, rolling itself out, veering one way and then the other. In my fantasies I switch roles, sometimes wondering what it would be like to be Tripp and then what it would be like to be Zach. I think a lot of wrestling fans will respond the same way as I do. It's a match that appears straightforward and perfectly calculated - but after I have watched it twice, I feel like I have watched two different matches. On several counts, this one could become a classic.
Visit MuscleBoy Wrestling here.
Running time - 28:17






Comments
Post a Comment