Brody Is Hot
Dom9 vs Brody, No Holds Barred 244 (Thunders Arena)
Dom9 flirts with Brody on the couch, He teases the new hire into wrestling - for fun, of course. Brody is quietly enamored with Dom, who keeps nudging him into a match. The new guy is up for it, but hesitant. Then, he straddles Dom's hips. Oh yeah, this guy is thirsty for roughhouse all right. They roll off the sofa and onto the throw rug. After a quick scuffle, Dom picks Brody up in a bearhug and carries him to the mat room.
On the big mat, the two men bump chests, and the fight begins. Breathing heavily, they exchange bearhugs. Dom runs his free hand over Brody's pecs, abs, and thighs. Touch tells us a lot more than talk does. Or so I believe. Then things go horizontal. Brody gets on top and humps Dom's abs. Dom plays along, giving the newbie control. The sound of heavy breathing fills the room. Dom reverses and climbs on top of Brody, heaving muscle against muscle.
I'm becoming infatuated with Brody, too, all five-foot-eleven of him. Dom knows a good catch when he sees one. The sham battle between these two is less about winning than arousing. More than Brody's previous opponents, Dom summons up the new hire's star qualities. This and the previous matches have let the taciturn ginger pinup bloom. This has to be a career-changing match for Brody. He's not where he needs to be yet, but I think he will get there. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Visit Thunders Arena here.
Running time - 22:32.






Do you think TA will ever go further sexually? Frankly I’d be very satisfied with Dom’s trunks suddenly getting a nice wet spot in front.
ReplyDeleteThe idea intrigues me. I like sex, who doesn't? My chief concern is that in recent years every nude match sacrifices some of the edginess of great wrestling. I'm not altogether put off by this situation, but I kinda like wrestling up front, especially when the wrestlers are hot, vicious, and agile, truly engaged in grappling. And I like guys to wrestle for top. In the early '90s, guys wrestled naked quite often, but those guys were wrestlers first; the nudity was a minor part of the show. Deep down, I'd rather see two fully dressed men wrestle - really wrestle - than naked guys oil up, strike poses etc. Those things are fine, too, but personally I prefer grappling and grunt and grimace competition.
DeleteI thought I was the only one infatuated with Brody. Hopefully Thunders bring him back. Were you able to hear what Brody said to Dom9 when he was asked his experience? Sounded like Brody said a wrestling company, but I couldn't make it out.
ReplyDelete