Dominator
Dom9 vs Heathen, No Holds Barred 243 (Thunders Arena)
Dom9 is the underground wrestler I would most like to trade places with. He gets his pick of the Arena's new hires to wrestle and caress. Even when he technically loses a match, he wins, luxuriating in the pain a firm grip and piping-hot flesh provide. His body absorbs the lust, energy, and pain his opponents exude. He feels their panicky heartbeat.
Dom is a dirty, ball grabbing, butt-humping rascal, living the life I long for. Heathen is new meat, and in this match he gets a taste of what Thunders Arena is about. His dark curly hair and power beard attract Dom9 (and me) like a banderilleros' cloak. Dom charges in and buries Heathen in muscle, Dom's arms and thighs close in on him - a hungry beast clutching his prey.
Visit Thunders Arena here.
Running time - 19:21






Dom appears to be wearing a pair of trunks better suited for Joey King. Any one know where Joey King has disappeared to? I miss his muscle and mirth on the mats.
ReplyDelete