My Fantasy, Maybe Not Yours










Jason has the queerer surname, but Aiden is the queerer fighter, throbbing with lust, rubbing up against Jason's smooth and increasingly glossy physique. Aiden is the kind of slippery wrestler I like to see abusing his opponent and, in most cases, getting punished for it, full-on knocked-the-fuck out in the end. These are not politically correct inclinations. But for me Aiden is a fantasy figure and a vicious bad boy. I love his sopping wet lust for Aleqsander and his apparent desire to impale him on his dick.

Cock-centric wrestling may be my favorite kind of wrestling, and I consider it a cornerstone of underground wrestling. Aiden is clearly the star of this show. Aiden's fondling is ripe with lust and cruelty. Jason's retaliations are swift and mechanical, i.e. "straight" and "heroic." The match doesn't push for an X rating. It's indistinct, achingly intimate, boner-inducing, and surprisingly fierce. Whether Aiden gets his just deserts or succeeds in impaling Jason on his steamy cock, you must see (and interpret) for yourself.


Visit UCW here.

Comments

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more