PWP Returns!


Gattouzo


                                                                                                    Medhi

versus


Sati


                                                                                                Jay

Gattouzo and Medhi vs Sati and Jay, Next Generation Beatdown (PWP)

PWP is back, and it's better than ever. In the past it was a semi-guilty pleasure, but I love PWP, and the second I found out it had returned I let out a loud yawp! Last spring, I visited Canada in hopes of seeing the PWP site, but I got distracted by a gang of pole dancers, who willingly played out my wrestling fantasies and helped me empty a nearby cash machine. Good times!

The standout performer in this match is Israeli DJ Gattouzo, buff, excitable, exciting Gattouzo! He teams up with fellow hunk Medhi to take on the team of Sati and Jay. Apparently, nobody told Sati and Jay that they would be wrestling guys as heavy and pugnacious as Medhi and Gattouzo.

SPOILER (sort of) - In the end with their challengers spreadeagle on their backs, dead to the world, partners Gattouzo and Medhi turn against each other. 

A huge guilty pleasure of mine is watching pole dancers in skimpy briefs wrestle. Okay, now that I said it, "guilty" is not the right word. Maybe "ecstatic," maybe "campy." I hope I can revisit Canada soon, so I can track down these four fun-loving hotties - hopefully, with money to burn.










Visit PWP here.

Comments

  1. I've been following PWP for years! So much so that I even gave an idea for a fight, Eddie Succumbs for Dan...
    There is no fighting in the videos, but rather beautiful men with beautiful bodies grappling in 'pseudo wrestling'. It's the Stock Bar people 'fighting'. And it's not all bad. I liked it and had some videos from PWP.
    And the big highlight of this video is Gattouzo, in a type of Heel. Too handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PWP was a guilty pleasure for me, too! The wrestling was oddly lame, yet compelling. I had a years-long fixation with Jean. I hope they make whole catalogue downloadable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently downloaded the Bad Bran vs Frank match from PWP. In a first (I believe) for PWP. it's a 3 fall match. Frank has the best body of any wrestler who ever wrestled for PWP, so I really wanted to see how they would use him in a match. It was disappointing. There ended up being only one long held wrestling hold in each fall, so no real wrestling, although PWP has never been about realistic wrestling. Still, an assortment of different holds would have been better. It's a small guy beats the big man match, which I am a fan of, but even the final chokeout has Frank flat on his stomach where you can't see his magnificent body or his face as he's put to sleep. Frank's a keeper, so I hope PWP uses him in a more exciting way in future matches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more