CrushDaddy







CrushDaddy vs Scrappy, No Holds Barred 246 (Thunders Arena)

Scrappy and newcomer-slash-Goliath put on a top-notch performance in this battle of smarts and durability. CrushDaddy is supposedly new to the game, but you can't tell it - just look how quickly he buries Scrappy's face under sweaty cock and balls. Scrappy does his best to fend off 250 pounds of mountainous muscle. But does he succeed?

The match is a blend of forceful degradation and floundering. CrushDaddy has done his homework, quickly encumbering Scrappy and loving every minute of hard chiseled flesh on top of hard chiseled flesh. Scrappy does not disappoint. He has the guts and expertise to withstand the new daddy's heavy assaults.

The mugging doesn't bother me in the least, though I feared it might. This is a match best appreciated as high camp, The grunting and rolling would be laughable if it weren't so very very h-o-t.


Visit Thunder Arena here.

Comments

  1. I was waiting for you to do this review.
    Last week I opened the Thunder page and came across a magnificent image right at the beginning: Scrappy with his back in a thong in your face!! XD
    I should buy it because I want to see this match between the two.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more