Diablo Traps Spidey







Diablo vs Spiderman Joe, Captured Spidey Becomes Diablo's Seat (Doom Maidens Wrestling)

I have sold my soul to Diablo at Doom Maidens Wrestling. I cannot get enough of the guy. He's hot as hell.  In this scenario, as scripted on the DMW website, Spiderman Joe tracks down "Stinkface Bully" Diablo to his den, but Diablo lies in wait, pounces on the unsuspecting superhero, and lassos him. Bound tight, Joe vainly struggles to break free. Diablo strips the hero's mask off and proceeds to humiliate him, chiefly by repeatedly settling his ass on the hero's face. It's a happy ending for the villain and a turn-on for me.

Visit Doom Maidens Wrestling here.


 

Comments

  1. Diablo could gut me like a fish and I'd thank him but I'd be happy with him sitting on my face too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Archive

Show more